Webcam counselling is as effective as face to face counselling without the need to leave the comfort of your own home.
This type of counselling is perfect for:
* Parents with young children
* People with physical disabilities
* Busy businessmen/women
* People suffering from agoraphobia
* People located in rural and remote areas
* People without a driver’s licence.
Although counselling can be effective when using the telephone, we believe seeing your counsellor is beneficial to provide you with better solutions to your problems. By using webcam counselling, this allows you and your therapist to feel as if you are in the same room, thus providing the same emotional connection that would be established face to face.
If you are interested in talking over your webcam, please send us an email and we can organise a session via Skype.